At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital. Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our client's by partnering with them.
So, what are we looking for:
- We're looking for a highly self-motivated, team player who is a logical thinker with natural flare for problem solving.
- Attention and process driven individual who is obsessed with delivering high quality work
- Enjoys complex projects that include newer technology
- Constantly looking for newer and better ways to work
- Get things done on time without a diva attitude
- We can work with and shares the same vision and mission as we do
- Be able to comment and give input on coding standards and best practices
- Be able to contribute in all areas of the SDLC (Requirement gathering, planning, development, testing, implementation, and post-go-live support) - Not just a “programmer/coder”
What will you be required to do?
- Extraction of test requirements from high level business / functional specifications
- Analysis and development of test scenarios
- Creation and maintenance of test data
- Integration, scenario, load, functional and non-functional testing
- Logging, owning and resolving defects
- Provide efficient reporting/ feedback to the team
- Test User Interface design of web based software applications
What skills/knowledge and experience will impress us?
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in software testing and test methodologies.
- Experience in defects tracking and reporting skills.
- Knowledge of Web Services Testing is required, including understanding of REST/SOAP/HTTP and SQL.
- Automation Experience required and ability to understand basic coding and write basic scripts is important.
- Ready API or SoapUI software experience advantageous
- HTML and CSS (Standard LESS, SCSS or has knowledge of compiled CSS).
- Basic IT hardware/software skills
What can you expect working at Realm Digital?
- Competitive salary
- Flexibility / remote work
- A flat organisational structure with a focus on teamwork and continuous learning
- A fast-paced and challenging environment that will keep you on your toes
- An environment where your input and ideas matter
- Monthly team events