At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital. Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our client's by partnering with them.
So, what are we looking for:
We’re looking for meticulous and diligent UI/UX Designer to come help us design and manage our digital product. You will be responsible for the user interface design standards and ensuring the product is optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design.
What will you be required to do?
- Produce high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Design UI elements, screens, and tools for our internal UI design library
- Collaborate closely with the team to define features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Investigate user experience design requirements across our web-based product
- Using interaction patterns, constantly evolve, define on the product’s design
- Identify and troubleshoot UX problems across the product
- Provide advice and guidance on the implementation of UX research methodologies and testing activities in order to analyze and predict user behavior
- Create and adhere to style standards on typography and graphic design
- Stay up to date on current industry trends
What skills/knowledge and experience will impress us?
- A relevant qualification
- At least 4 years’ UI/UX design experience
- Working knowledge of the following technologies and software: Sketch, InVision, Visio, HTML, CSS (SCSS), Design Systems, etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
What can you expect working at Realm Digital?
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- A flat organisational structure with a focus on teamwork and continuous learning
- A fast-paced and challenging environment that will keep you on your toes
- An environment where your input and ideas matter
- Monthly team events