At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital. Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our clients by partnering with them.
So what are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced AWS DevOps Engineer to join our ever growing team.
As a DevOps Engineer, your role will be to work closely with Realm Digitals clients to identify challenges, extract information, consult on various solutions and then ensuring for a the smooth delivery of each project. This role will see you working across various clients and industries. Your role will be to learn and adopt continuous delivery practices and efficient use of tools to accomplish their goals.
What will you be required to do?
- Technical consulting on various cloud based technologies
- Working in an advisory role to identify client challenges, extract critical information, provide solutions and delivering on these solutions
- Manage and develop the cloud based system infrastructure
- Security, scalability and reliability of cloud platform
- Provides direct and responsive support for urgent analytic needs
- Building CI/CD pipelines
What skills/knowledge and experience will impress us?
- Relevant tertiary qualification
- Hands-on experience working in a DevOps / Systems Administrator related role
- Experience using AWS, Terraform and Kubernetes experience (technology may differ depending on the scope of the project)
- Experience with Agile development methodology
- High sense of responsibility with the ability to work self-sufficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving and troubleshooting skills
- Tech agnostic mindset with a proven experience to identify and learn new systems, languages and frameworks
- Enthusiastic positive attitude, yet disciplined and detailed-oriented
What can you expect working at Realm Digital?
- Competitive salary
- Flexible / Remote working arrangements
- Up to 19 days annual leave
- A flat organisational structure with a focus on teamwork and continuous learning
- A fast-paced and challenging environment that will keep you on your toes
- An environment where your input and ideas matter