Realm Digital is a digital strategy and software company that empowers industry leaders in the digital space. We advise our clients on how to best use technology and forge a partnership to achieve business objectives. With more than 20 years of success behind our name, here are a few of the companies we service; Sanlam, Tabbs, Vital, Ooba, Daily Maverick and many more.
We believe that if you can imagine it, we can build it!
So what are we looking for?
We’re looking for an experienced Project Manager (PM)with technical understanding and working experience to join our team. As the PM, you will form part of our production team working alongside another PM managing a number of awesome projects. We are looking for a team player with a strong sense of personal responsibility and accountability for delivering high-quality work.
You will drive and manage the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as a liaison between the stakeholders. You will be responsible for developing project scopes, ensuring projects are resourced correctly, delivered within budget and on time.
What would you be doing:
- Developing project scope, deliverables and feature estimation
- Responsible for the translation of project briefs from Account Managers into actionable project tasks for the Development Team
- Manage scope throughout the project duration. Maintains accurate project estimates, timelines, project plans, status reports
- Manage resource availability and allocation as per project requirements to ensure flawless execution of projects
- Coordinate and lead sprints and daily stand-ups ensuring continuous backlog and sprint backlog grooming throughout the lifecycle of the project
- Resolves conflicts by demonstrating leadership and appropriate decision-making competencies
- Manages and appropriately escalates: delivery impediments, risks, issues, and changes associated with the project initiatives
- Manage the relationship with the client and any third party stakeholders
- Develop a detailed project plan to track progress – regularly report back to stakeholders
- Ensure project is delivered on time and on-budget
- Recommends and implements enhancements to improve effectiveness and efficiency of services, systems & processes.
What skills/knowledge and experience will impress us?
- Relevant qualification
- At least 4 years experience in a similar role
- Excellent judgment, analytical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Full understanding of software development lifecycle best practices
- Knowledge of both theoretical and practical aspects of project management
- Self-motivated individual that possesses excellent time management
- Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional teams and interact with all levels
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and ability to achieve results without direct reporting relationships
- Strong oral and written communication skills and the ability to present a polished, professional, and diplomatic image to all stakeholders
Why Should You Apply?
- We offer a competitive salary
- Flexible working arrangements
- Learning opportunities
- Up to 20 days annual leave
- A flat structure where your ideas matter and growth is recognised