At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital. Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our clients by partnering with them.
What are we looking for?
We're looking for a senior technical hands-on Solutions Architect, responsible for creating a comprehensive architecture for a software solution and providing strategic direction throughout the Agile DevSecOps processes.
What will you be required to do?
- Devise and implement IT innovations or methodologies that achieve efficiencies and reduce cost based on time, risk and process.
- Reduce cost by identifying inappropriate technologies for the organisation. Provide guidance in architecting solutions that yield the highest return on investments.
- Providing input to business requirements. Collaborate with and transfer knowledge with internal and external teams.
- Provide functional expertise to troubleshoot highly complex problems, or present/market new technology or solutions for business.
- Provide guidance to DevOps and Agile teams and other architects on the design, development, and testing of a new solution, and work with assigned project teams to ensure a smooth implementation of changes to existing systems.
- Implement all technical support request escalated and ensure effective resolution within the Service Level Agreement.
- Analyze, estimate and execute all approved development and configuration items through delivery of the best technical solutions to deliver the required functionality. Provide input and assist business to achieve efficiencies through optimized processes.
- Assess process and business risks relating to systems to ensure minimal risk to the organisation. Comply, understand, and implement all steps within IT development and meet governance in terms of legislative and audit requirements for IT Solutions.
- Analyse and/or identify problems/requirements to determine impact, patterns and trends, best fit alternatives and best practice IT solutions. Determine the estimated resources and timelines required to deliver the required functionality.
- Review proposed solutions and provides quality assurance on IT solutions. Provides expertise and guidance on the best method to ensure quality and cost effectiveness.
- Supervise and Review the work of other developers. Provides technical assistance to other developers and
any SC IT Agile team members.
What skills/knowledge and experience will impress us?
- Degree/ Diploma in IT or Equivalent Technical experience
- 5+ years’ experience in some Solutions Architecture role
- 10+ Development experience
- Focus primarily on Application Domain Architecture to answer the key questions:
- What applications are being used?
- How effectively are the applications supporting users?
- How are applications connected to each other?
- What are the areas for optimizing application cost, usability, and supportability?
- Committed to Coaching and Mentoring
- Good communicator, listener, and presenter of idea’s verbally and visually
- Servant Leader, willing to cross-skill across roles to prioritise Business Delivery
- Collaborative and open minded
- Inquisitive and self-motivated to continues learning and personal development
What can you expect working at Realm Digital?
- Competitive salary
- Hybrid working arrangements
- A flat organisational structure with a focus on teamwork and continuous learning
- A fast-paced and challenging environment that will keep you on your toes
- An environment where your input and ideas matter
- Monthly team events