About Realm Digital
At Realm Digital, we imagine, then build. We are passionate about technology and all things digital. Our mission is to deliver excellent technology, excellently by offering innovative technology and digital solutions to our clients by partnering with them.
So what are we looking for?
We’re looking for a Senior C# / .Net Developer to join our ever-growing Production team. This role will see you work across multiple projects. If you are someone who:
- Can take ideas from conception to implementation
- Enjoys complex projects that include newer technology
- Constantly looking for newer and better ways to work
- Get things done on time without a diva attitude
- We can work with and shares the same vision and mission as we do
- Be able to comment and give input on coding standards and best practices
- Be able to contribute in all areas of the SDLC (Requirement gathering, planning, development, testing, implementation, and post-go-live support) - Not just a “programmer/coder”
So, if the above describes you - read on to find out what will be required of you and what will impress us.
Our Tech Stack includes (but not limited to)
- .NET Core / C#
- Docker and Kubernetes
What will you be required to do?
- Create .NET Core APIs and Razor Pages
- Create Vue.js applications, pages and components
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features
- Bug fixing and improving application performance
- Attend daily stand-up, sprint kick-off and retrospectives with an Agile/SCRUM environment
- Produce quality code
- Be responsible and accountable for the delivery of work that you have committed to
- Continuously improving your knowledge, at work and at home
- Break down user stories into tasks and estimations
- Work in a peer code-reviewed environment. You review my code, I review yours
- Become a tech evangelist for systems that make you happy. We value ownership of your own destiny, and we want to spread the knowledge
What skills/knowledge and experience will impress us?
- Hands-on experience with unit-tests
- Good SQL database experience
- Solid understanding of git and how to use it in your daily work flow
- CI/CD experience
- Experience in Kubernetes and Infrastructure as Code e.g. Terraform
What can you expect working at Realm Digital?
- Competitive salary
- Remote work
- Flexible hours
- A flat organisational structure with a focus on teamwork and continuous learning
- A fast-paced and challenging environment that will keep you on your toes
- An environment where your input and ideas matter
- Monthly team events